- We are actually more of a ministry than a social network- There is an actual ministry component to our organization where we will make available sermons, study notes and other material. However, on this site, we do provide social and political commentary on the state of the culture. And we do it from a Godly perspective. We may not always quote book, chapter and verse, but our view and position on life is firmly rooted in the Word of God
- We are called to transcend the culture – Our goal is to not simply only comment on the state of the culture, but to offer a solution. There is too much narrative on the ills of our society, but no one is bringing a viable answer. We are looking to grow and nurture a community that believes that it starts with prayer and continues on with a change in behavior.
- Bringing back the standard of righteousness to the culture
- Our mission is to empower, educate and inspire others unto endurance. What is endurance?
- No fake news only the good news
- We will never compromise what we believe in order to stay in step with the culture. We would rather be biblically correct than politically correct. Why? Because Hell is hot and forever is a long time to be wrong.
- We are a tithing company. 10% of our proceeds are invested into Kingdom work. The ministries and organizations that we give to are Covenant Blessing Fellowship, Open Doors USA, Koinona House, RZIM, Marked Men For Christ, Salvation Army and Paws for Vets
- We believe that the biggest impact we can make is through serving. We are here to serve not only our customers, but our community.
- No one is successful in a vacuum. We believe in forming strategic partnerships that foster innovation and creativity.
- We believe that it is not how you start, but how you finish. Unfortunately, sometimes how you start IS HOW you finish.
- We believe hard work and perseverance can overcome many obstacles.
- We have a “Pinky and the Brain” attitude. Everyday our goal is the same…to take over the world.
Statement of Faith
• We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
• We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
• We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
• We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful people, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
• We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
• We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
• We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
This is also the statement of faith of the National Association of Evangelicals.
"The capacity to carry on through conflict and change of season; without compromising your standard, internalizing commentary, becoming a casualty of your losses, nor conceding to your pain fear or doubt." - Donald M. Bell Sr.